How can you ensure and improve customer loyalty?
Customer Experience Management has become the most important issue in the mobile and fixed network operators' world.
CEM is divided into many different parts and areas, however, in general, it covers everything, in which a customer might be involved.
Apart from areas like Call Center, Customer Care, Marketing, and Advertisement, etc., a big part of CEM is to ensure the Quality of Service and Network Quality delivered to customers as well as customer's journey on operators portals and websites.
Revenue assurance and correct billing are also one of the most important items of CEM.
The challenge is to ensure the Quality of Service and Network in an end-to-end manner, from an end customer's perspective, rather than rely on measurements and indications from inside the network.
PIXIP.NET's products are designed and prepared to deliver a real and almost just-in-time view to the quality of Network and Services from end-Customer's perspective. Our test probes act like real subscribers and generate real CRDs by using real services in a real environment, however under absolutely controlled circumstances with the goal of collecting all possible measurements and traces.
Test scenarios can be designed in any thinkable action flow and can be distributed to the test probes in a very flexible way.
Since there is no need for our test probes to be connected to the network except using a subscriber line or a SIM card, you can easily place the probes at any location of your choice, like shopping malls, Airports, or any other POI and distribute them among the whole country if needed. Places are predestinated.
The combination of a highly flexible testing environment (XMASS) with an almost just-in-time monitoring system (XOS) provides you with an early warning system to avoid customer dissatisfaction and complaints by helping you to find issues before your customers do.
Our RAS system not only provides you one of the best in its class Call generation system, but also utilizes Xrate, which is a world-class re-rating and reconciliation system to recalculate the prices according to the rerating plans and highly precise time measurements and compare them with XDRs coming from your billing system. This way dealing with issues like over-charging, under-charging or early-charging belong to the past.
- 180° Testing coverage – Service Testing, Roaming, VAS Testing, Benchmarking, Radio, POLQA/ PESQ/MOS, Portal Testing, Content Validation, Device Compatibility, VIP Customer Care
- Network independent (2G / 3G / 3G+ / LTE / LTE+ / DSL / LAN / WiMAX / PSTN / ISDN)
- Most comprehensive test case library (Call, SMS, MMS, Email, FTP, HTTP, WAP, Portal Testing, DNS, Ping, Video/Audio Streaming, TCP/UDP, VAS)
- Complex Cross Service Testing capabilities (i.e. WAP Browsing + RTSP, HTTP + SMS, Call + USSD, etc.)
- Best Practice for Product based Testing – pre launch phase or live (i.e. Video- or Music Portals)
- Link Less Testing – Test probe communication over the air (2G/3G/4G automatic mode)
- Stationary, Mobile and Drive testing capabilities
- Network Radio Parameter Monitoring during standard tests carry out
- Ad Hoc and field testing capabilities for fast problem verification
- Handset profiling and inter compatibility tests capabilities
- Handset Profile Recorder for additional handset Profiles generation within few seconds
- Blackberry Testing
- SIM Array Sharing (One SIM Array for multiple Installations or many SIM Arrays connected to the same Installation)
- Easy probe distribution using Plug and play mechanism
- Remote test software update, even over the air
- Easy probe units management and configuration over the air (SMS) and over LAN
- Probe unit monitoring / alarming
- Probe Unit Remote Access and Remote Login, even over the air
- Multi user web based application with comprehensive access rights management Personalized web based access on management console
- Plug-in based system (new modules can be added quick and easy)
- Standalone rapid test scenario designer (XMASS RDS)
- Layer 3 tracing capabilities (optional)
- Build-in IP Tracer for depth analysis
- Automatic HTTP and WAP test scenario creation using HTTP/WAP Recorder
- Test Scenario exchange between different user und different platforms using standard XML format
- Test results local storage capabilities on probes (backup)
- Network, Provider, Technology and Band forcing
- Enterprise QoS platform – one system to test all services from voice to products like music portal
- Module based platform enabling step by step growth
- Low-cost test probes – mass testing possible
- One single system for different user groups like radio and network testers, service testers, portal testers and product testers
- Future safe system – module based extension for new services or new network technologies Full featured web-based Reporting, Monitoring and Alarming System included
- Low installation costs – plug and play distribution of test devices
- Low support costs – unattended testing capabilities, remote access
- Stationary-, mobile-, drive-, field and on device testing with one single system Customized test scenario creation capabilities – no additional costs for new test scenarios Automatic test scenario creation using XMASS
- RSD and HTTP/WAP Recorder within few minutes
- Create Once, use everywhere – export – Import capabilities between multiple system installations
- Enterprise Integration with SAP/Business Objects platforms