ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH THESE PROBLEMS?
Service outage, slow setup time, unsuccessful data downloads, drop of revenue, etc., are experienced in every network. Identifying weak points can be difficult and some may remain undiscovered.
In doing so, Mobile network operators (MNOs) and regulatory agencies often cooperate with companies specializing in Testing, Benchmarking and Optimization of Network Quality.
Telecom professional service providers have many of the same needs as mobile network operators and regulators.
- To test, measure, and analyze mobile network performance
- To monitor quality and availability to help the operator to avoid disruption and ensure SLA compliance
- To measure, compare, and report QoS in relation to different operators
- To Assess the network for optimum performance to minimize the operator’s cost and to ensure getting the most out of its existing network.
WHAT DOES PIXIP.NET OFFER?
PIXIP.NET provides scalable telecommunication testing solutions for network operators (mobile and fixed line), content providers, carriers, and regulators.
PIXIP.NET's solutions make it possible to test the performance of complex services to detect errors and issues quickly.
OUR SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES ARE DESIGNED TO GIVE OUR CUSTOMERS A
COMPLETE INSIGHT INTO QUALITY OF SERVICE FROM AN END-USER PERSPECTIVE
Our solutions and services are designed to give our customers the full picture on Quality of Service from an end-user perspective. We offer the most comprehensive range of scalable active end-to-end testing solutions available on the market:
The Quality of Service testing - speech, messaging, data, VAS, etc.
- Quality of Experience testing
- Service Quality monitoring
- Roaming Quality
- Revenue Assurance and Billing verification
- Drive- and Walk-Tests
- Handset simulation
- Web Service Testing
- and many more...
Our experienced and well trained personnel are always within your reach, for your testing requirements. We are always on your side for project implementation, maintenance, managed services, training or solution consulting. All our Professional Services can be customized to your specific needs.
BEING AN EFFECTIVE AND STREAMLINED ORGANIZATION ENABLES US TO RESPOND QUICKLY
AND ENSURE THE FLEXIBILITY FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS NEEDS AND MARKET TRENDS
The Pixip.net Enterprise Quality of Service platform consists of:
- one system to test all services from voice to services like music portal
- Module based platform enabling step by step growth
- Low-cost test probes – mass testing possible
- Low operating costs – Reduced operating costs by automated monitoring; testing and reporting;
increased personnel efficiency; costs not correlated with network size and growth
- One single system for different user groups like radio and network testers, service testers,
portal testers and product testers
- Future safe system – module based extension for new services or new network technologies
- Full featured web-based Reporting, Monitoring and Alarm System included
- Low installation costs – plug and play distribution of test devices
- Low support costs – unattended testing capabilities, remote access
- Stationary, mobile, drive, field and on device testing with one single system
- Customized test scenario creation capabilities – no additional costs for new test scenarios
- Automatic test scenario creation - using XMASS RSD and HTTP/WAP Recorder within a few minutes
- Create Once, use everywhere – Export - Import capabilities between multiple system installations
- Enterprise Integration with SAP/BusinessObjects® platforms
- Non-Intrusive – Our equipment is non-intrusive and operates independently from any network element.
WHAT DOES ENTERPRISE MEAN?
- Test Preparation, Test Execution, Monitoring, and Reporting
- Network Testing, Service Testing, Portal and VAS Testing, Roaming, Voice-, and Video-Quality
- Test all these with one Test System
- Continuously control the level of quality with a central monitoring, alarming and ticketing platform
- Distributed unattended Testing, Drive Testing, In Device Testing, etc.
- Cover the complete test scenario with just one platform
- Perform central analysis of enterprise data collected from various data sources
- Take your customers' opinions into consideration by determining your level of quality